10 Tips To Elevate Your Style
– Another Season Consignments
Skip to content
- Use tops that consist of silk or satin materials to give the look a bit more elegance, shine and structure.
- Use Form fitted dresses instead of bandage dresses, these give the silhouette a more stylized look.
- Wear socks with loafers, sneakers and ankle boots instead of socks with sandals.
- Use stilettos and pointy heels instead of bulky and chunky platforms, these will elongate your legs.
- If you have a basic outfit accessorize and bring attention to key pieces that can steal the show and elevate the look.
- Look after your clothes, be on the look for fabric snags, discolorations, hang and store properly your more delicate items like silk tops, wool sweaters and leather goods.
- Dress for your size.
- Less is more. Sometimes having a basic look is better than a busy attire. Mix and match with simplicity.
- Invest in quality items like luxury pieces that will hold its value and wil be forever in style.
- Be confident and be you!